Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Small package with a BIG impact!


12 years ago today at 7:17am we were blessed to become parents for the first time to

Hannah Elizabeth

5lbs 13ozs

18 inches long

She was so tiny, but her spirit was and continues to be HUGE.

What a pure blessing she has been and I can't wait to see what her future holds.

This is Hannah today, holding the dress we brought her home in. We didn't know whether we were having a boy or a girl, so we had bought a dress and a little onesie for a boy. We weren't expecting her to arrive almost 3 weeks early, so the dress was HUGE. Pete went with his mom to get something to bring her home in and he bought the frilly little preemie dress.

Hannah,
Happy Birthday Boo, I hope you know how much we love you!! You changed our lives and you continue to bring so much happiness to us. You are so beautiful and I can't wait to see where life leads you.

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

Happy birthday to our sweet Hannah Bear! I will never forget the day she was born. She's always been my girl in a way. I just like her. :)