Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

All I Can Say

My heart is heavy now about things I can't talk about. This is a song that I have really liked for awhile and it sums up where I am at. I could use some prayers of peace and grace.



All I Can Say
By David Crowder

Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop
Rest here a while

And didn't You see me cry'n?
And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where you sat it down

Chorus:
And this is all that I can say right now
And this is all that I can give

Bridge:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
That was You washing my feet.

4 comments:

lseabolt said...

I wish I could carry you right now. Unfortunately, I don't know if that's enough. So instead I will pray that He carries you and your heavy heart. Loving you always--NO MATTER WHAT! Maybe I can be the big sister for a little while?

I love you, Sally!
xoxo,
Lisa

P.S. I had to laugh b/c the word verification is "belame". Maybe my comment is lame? Wouldn't be surprising. Still love you, though.

Sally said...

Thanks Lisa....that is exactly what I needed.

I love you too!!!

That is funny about the word verification!! It wasn't lame at all!!!

Susan Yager said...

Thank you for bringing that song to me. It is so pretty and meaningful.

Sometimes it is so hard to give it all up to the Lord and let him take our sorrows and our hardships but he will and without pause.

I wish I could take this all away from you. You deserve some sunshine in your life.

I love you.

Bev said...

My heart goes out to you, Sally, you have had more than your share of heartache. I hope and pray your life will someday be all that you hope and deserve it to be. You have a strong faith and I so admire you for that, He will carry you. I hope you can feel the love I have for you across the miles, you are a special Goddaughter to Ed and me.