Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Almost Ready

The kids go back to school on Monday....

I think we are ready...we have met their teachers (Davis' is Mrs. Havens - my maiden name - which is very cool and she is also AWESOME)...school supplies are neatly tucked in their new backpacks (courtesy of Grandma and Papa)...clothes are picked out...new school shoes are awaiting their turn to climb the stairs of the bus.

I am really excited that they will be back in school. It does mean we have to get back to a schedule and deal with homework. But I find the kids quickly get bored and start acting crazy.

I will update on Monday with the "1st day" pictures. I dreamed last night that they headed off on the bus and I suddenly remembered that I hadn't taken pictures. I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world...one time on the way to the bus after taking the pictures I accidentally deleted the pictures I just took. We simply redid them the next morning!!

We are looking forward to the last day of "summer" tomorrow.

No comments: