Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Huntess and the Frog

When Hunter and I returned from taking the boys to the bus stop this morning, he wouldn't come in the house because he wanted something under the car. I figured he had somehow found a baseball or football that he isn't supposed to have. So I went around the back of the car and looked underneath the car. I saw what looked like a small bouncy ball or something....then it moved. It was a little frog. Not really very cute...kinda ugly in fact. I ran and got my phone to take some pictures...the quality isn't great but you might get an idea of what our morning was like...

This was not a very pretty frog...and not very big either.

He was being very brave...careful to not get too close ;-)

Look by his back leg...the frog is under the mower about to make a break for it.

No comments: