Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Footed Pajamas

Funny conversation this morning with the boys while getting ready for school....

Davis - "Wow, these socks are REALLY comfortable"

Matt - "Hey Mom, you know those pajamas you got us that have the buttons on them that came with those socks?  Can you get me more of those socks, because they are really good socks"

Davis - "Oh I want footed pajamas" - (the pajamas Matt was talking about had socks that came with them that they wear with their shoes...not actually footed pajamas)

Matt - "Yeah, me too"

Davis - "But I would not wear them if I wasn't home sleeping"

Me - "Why?"  (of course I knew why....he is almost 10...but I wanted to see what he would say).

Davis - "I think people would make fun of me....but I just love footed pajamas"

What I think is the most funny about this is that I can't remember the last pair of footed pajamas the boys have owned since they were babies!!!

The boys have been in the same room since Monday as we found bunk beds for them and I put them together this weekend.  It is working out wonderfully and they are getting up to their alarm clock and even brushing their teeth before we head downstairs....that is big for us!!!

No comments: