Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The possibilities

Our baby, Matt, has surprised us from the beginning.

I was 20 weeks pregnant with him without us knowing.

His memory is fantastic...he always knows exactly where he left something.

He has a desire to learn how things work...he was asking Pete tonight about things on the dirt bike he is assembling (it was shipped from another state).

Tonight he proved yet again that we are in for a ride with this one....

We have been looking for the sunscreen that we bought a couple weeks ago (at Matt's insistence because he was afraid to get a sunburn). Any one that knows our family knows this is not surprising since we seriously lack in organizational skills. I even bought new sunscreen this afternoon. However, Matt was on his search of band-aids (which I have hidden - he isn't the only smart one) he suddenly announced from the kitchen counter, "Is this what you have been looking for?" He was holding the sunscreen. I asked him where he found it and he showed me the cabinet....the same one both Pete and I looked in.

When I asked him what he was doing on the counter, he smartly announced "I was looking for the sun lotion".

I did give him a band-aid for his trouble!

No comments: