Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Six Weeks

Today marks 6 weeks of exercising for Pete and I.

We have worked through a lot of pain and even some relationship challenges.

Last week we added The 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Holy Crap...I have NEVER been that sore in my entire life (including 3 c-sections). It is amazing how many times you must get up and down each day...especially when you want to die each time you do!!! However, the pain is now gone and we have continued to use the DVD every day. We are taking a day off today from the DVD, but we plan on walking today.

We have been disappointed in the actual weight loss we have achieved, but are pleased with some of the changes in our bodies. Our motto is "It Can't Hurt" (I don't mean pain).

Hopefully the next 6 weeks we will face the challenge of incorporating our exercising before or after WORK!!!

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

Don't worry--you'll notice the change in your body without much of a weight loss. I haven't lost that much, but I can definitely tell a difference in my body. Don't give up! You guys are doing great, and I noticed a difference when I saw you on Sat.