Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please Be Patient...

God isn't finished with me yet


At least I hope He's not finished with me!!

I would be lying if I said "all is well".

I am teetering on the edge

But every time I feel like am going to fall,

I feel the hands of someone holding on to me.

Those hands have come in many forms.

A gift card from an anonymous friend
A phone call from someone who cares.
A short term contract job that provided the "best support group ever".
A job lead.
A prayer on my behalf.
My tough 5 year old saying he wants to take a heart necklace to school because it reminds him how much he loves me.
And so much more!!

Thank you for all the "hands"....I surely would have fallen without them!!

I saw a church sign today that said,

"Give Thanks for the Blessings Yet to Come"

Thank you God for not completing me yet...I am looking forward to what is in store for me.

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a sweet post, Sally, I think of you so often and marvel at your composure. You've had a very trying year and not many people could be as upbeat as you've been.
Our good thoughts and prayers are for a job that will both challenge you and enable you to enjoy your family to the fullest, you deserve so much better than you've had the past year. Hang in there!

Sally said...

Thank you Aunt Bev...I hope God is listening!!