Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Living in the moment

The tide seems to be changing a little for our family.

I could worry that it won't last or that it isn't enough.

But I won't.

Instead I am enjoying my new contract job with my favorite person/boss in the world.

I am thankful that the family is falling into the new routine quite well, with the boys going to the After-School program for the first time in their lives. I am pretty sure Hunter isn't too pleased about the new schedule though!!

I keep reading the report from the doctor with a huge smile that says my thyroglobulin is negative, which means no cancer!!!

We are gearing up for a large heat press order that we hope to deliver by this Thursday for the church. It will be a test to see how we can keep up that side business with us both working full time. The profit couldn't come at a better time!!

I can't lie and say I am still not worried, but I learning to just take things a day at a time and continue to live with HOPE.

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

Sometimes living in the moment is the only way to go. Wishing you luck as you continue your job search and hoping this contract job will miraculously turn into your permanent dream job. :) Love you always!

Lisa