Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motocross is dangerous

Not for my boys though...

Last night after Matt's first practice at Bremen I was coming down the hill where the arrow is (I stand at the top so I can help if he falls).

And I fell....face first into the dirt.

In front of EVERYONE!!!

I even had dirt in my teeth.

I jumped up as quickly as I could to lessen the embarrassment as much as possible.


Hannah quickly came to my rescue and helped clean the dirt off my face.

This morning I HURT so bad and I know I don't look much better.


Not sure the picture shows how bad it actually looks and I know you can't see how much it hurts.

Do you think people would laugh if they saw me out on the track wearing one of these......


1 comment:

Susan Yager said...

Oh Sally you are so funny! Sorry about the fall but damn.... :)