Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tell me Good Night

Davis wrote what I suspect is his last letter to Santa in school yesterday.  This is what he wrote:

Dear Santa,


This year I'm in 3rd grade.  I have been a good boy.  I have had a great year.  How about you?  This year I am doing The Nutcracker.  I am going to work backstage in the show.


This year I want a Ripstick Scooter, a Nerf gun, and money.  That is all that I can think of for my Christmas list.  Thank you for my elf.  I've been taking good care of him.


I am excited about Christmas because it is Jesus' birthday.  I am excited for my presents.  I am very excited about the show.  I have your magic key on my front door.  Just come upstairs to my room, and tell me good night.


Love, 
  Davis


Oh sweet boy, I am sad that you will soon not hear the bells ringing.  I know it is coming, but I wish it could last just a little bit longer.  I am sure that Santa will not only tell you good night but will shower you with kisses!!

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

Awwwww, what a sweet letter! We're all still hearing the bells over here..... and wishing we could make it last forever!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!! :)