Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas

Yes, we actually got a White Christmas, the first in like 100 years here in Georgia.

It has been fun, but I am WAY tired of washing and drying clothes.
Pete and his Dad.


We had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating with family and enjoying a visit from Santa!!  Pete and I were able to give our children a great Christmas again....even with all the job issues.  We are so grateful for our families, who made our Christmas so warm!!
 
Santa was good to the Yost Kids!!

Uncle Pete asking Lilah if Santa was coming

Noah trying on the Santa Hat

Morgan and Hannah
Pete's turn to open a present - the hat became a requirement

Words are not enough
I will help you Papa
Hopefully now that Christmas is over, some job opporunities will come through for me.  I am trying to enjoy the time I have to spend with the kids, but won't lie, I am really nervous about the money.  I am ready to be somewhere on a permanent basis and to start rebuilding our financial future. 

No comments: