Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It is Heaven to be Seven


 Today our baby turns seven.  How did that happen?

On Saturday he had his first ever birthday party at the bowling alley.  I think everyone had a great time.  Then we celebrated at my brother's house.  We celebrated the weekend before as well when Pete's mom was in town.  It feels like we have been celebrating forever!!  But it has been fun!!
I am taking him to school today and he wanted to take green sprinkle donuts to his class instead of cupcakes.  Weird kid.....but he is ours!!





Happy Birthday Matthew Charles....I think you got more than your name from your Great-Granddad.  You are so smart...you have a temper...you are kind.  You still amaze me every day...what a wonderful surprise you are to us!!  We love you more than words could say!!  Enjoy being SEVEN.

No comments: