Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The New Matt

Matt went to the dentist today to get his final two cavities filled. Remember his little accident almost two weeks ago.....well he ended up having to get his front TWO teeth pulled because one was completely dislocated at the root and the other one was "tramatized" and needed to come out as well. He was a champ and never complained a bit.

Mommy didn't handle it so well, but I was not with him so he never saw it!!! He is actually excited about it and has his teeth under his pillow already in anticipation of the tooth fairy.

Pete and I were discussing how different he will look and Pete made a great point....he said "it's just the new Matt". Life moves on and I am sure I will get over it soon!!

I worked hard to get a picture and this is what I kept getting....

I ask him to just say cheese.....then he thought this view would be better

This was the best I could do.....I think he looks kinda cute..


I guess we better get used to the New Matt.......it will be a LONG time until we see teeth there again!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

We were without teeth for more than a year. Two Christmases! The poor child grew tired of the song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."

Good luck with the new look.