Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy

This week is shaping up to be another busy week. The kids have PREP (CCD) tonight for the last time this school year and Hannah is going to bake my Grandma's chocolate chip cookies for her party (which makes me a little teary eyed). Pete is with a friend helping her pick up a dirt bike for her son's birthday tomorrow.

I have an interview with a recruiter tomorrow morning and Hannah and Dave have dentist appointments at 2:30. I agreed to embroider a blanket for a friend tomorrow.

I have an interview with a company on Thursday at 3:00. It was supposed to be tomorrow but it got changed. Hannah will have her last softball practice for the season.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday with have a softball tournament for Hannah.

Last Saturday after Hannah's game, I caught the boys singing one of the chants the girl's softball team sings. It made me happy and I hope you enjoy!

The chant...

My name is Hannah and you know what I got?

What do you got? (by the other team members)

I got a team that's hotter than hot

How Hot is Hot? (by the other team members)

Grand Slams and Homeruns too, Let's see what "so and so's" got.

**I may not have it all right but it is close**


1 comment:

Karen said...

That is too cute. If I was a fly, I would want to visit your house.