Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Good Start

I sure hope today is an indication of a great week.

Pete and I walked in the rain this morning and it felt GREAT!!! Pete said he was having a hard time keeping up with me (I had some pent up anger from this weekend). I was so proud of us because we didn't let the weather stop us from getting our exercise in!!

Pete will be taking his polygraph on Friday, which puts us one step closer to him becoming a Sheriff's Deputy.

The kids got approved for Medicaid and I was able to set up an appointment for them at the dentist tomorrow to get their 6 month cleanings (which we had to cancel in April for lack of insurance) and to get some of Hannah's teeth pulled. I will also be able to get Matt in for his 5 year well visit. I never thought this would be where we are, but I am so thankful for it. Now I can rest a little easier watching my boys being boys!!!

I have an interview next week for a position that I thought was completely off the table....a very pleasant surprise.

I have Pete's mom's mother's day gift done and should have my mom's done tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is it really only Monday????

No comments: