Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Matt’s 1st field day

Today was Matt’s very first field day at school.  I didn’t get to go but Pete was able to go.  He was also lucky enough to have his Papa and Uncle John from South Dakota there.

Pete said he did really well and he seemed happy!!  Fortunately he got lots of sleep last night (he fell asleep at about 5:30 last night and stayed asleep all night) so he was well rested and ready to go.

His class took 2nd overall and from what I heard everyone had a great time.

I loved downloading the pictures tonight….it was as close as I could get to being there!!

Field Day 003

I Guess Matt got the camera, but he took a great picture of Pete.Field Day 002

Field Day 001

The quality of this photo isn’t great, but it is a great shot of Matt doing a great job at dribbling. 

Field Day 008  I love this picture of Matt catching the water balloon from his teacher because  I can see my dad and uncle watching with my dad smoothing his mustache like his known to do.

Field Day 009

Hopefully next year I will have a full time job with vacation so I can see my boys at their next field day.

I want to thank my dad for going to Davis’ field day on Monday because Pete and I could not.  I know how much Dave loved to have his Papa there!!!  His class didn’t do quite as well, but Davis didn’t seem to mind!!

No comments: