Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Catch Up

I am in Orlando tonight for business so I thought I would try to update the montage for Matt and the 1st day of school.

We really enjoyed Matt's 1st race....I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!! He will also play baseball this fall for the 1st time (and Davis will play as well).

School
I was very unhappy with my camera on the 1st day of school....it wouldn't flash when it should have (I am sure it is not user error!!). Pete took some pictures when they got home from school, but they were sweaty and spent for the day. They are enjoying school and we are all getting used to the early morning routine. We love that our bus comes at 6:53 instead of 6:37 like prior years. I am sorry for the quality of the pictures!! I will be thinking of them all tomorrow as I get to catch a couple extra winks while I am out of town!!!

2 comments:

lseabolt said...

Great montage of Matt. So proud of the little guy. Also, the kids look so big on their first day. Hannah looked so nice and cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember those first few days of school, so much fun. And then the work started :) They all look so cute!