Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seriously

On May 20th a hailstorm went through our neighborhood and caused a lot of roof damage. Most everyone got their insurance check and upgraded to 30 year shingles (they look much better than the 3 tab shingles). I didn't know a thing about roofs a couple months ago, but now I can't drive down a street without checking out everyone's roof.



Across the street, these two homes are sporting new upgraded roofs.




Two doors away, they are getting the same roof as we got.


We are LOVING our new roof!!!!! The picture really doesn't do it justice.

I round the corner after work tonight to see the new roof going on across the street.....my only thought was

WTF

I know I am a bit of a roof snob now, but what in the hell were they thinking with that color? 3-tab???? I doubt you can see the true ugliness of this roof in the picture, but you know it is bad when my 7 year old says "wow, that is really ugly". I can't believe they paid for that!!!

No comments: