Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

48 Hours

Hunter is such a wonderful addition to our family. He is such a smart dog and seems to have made his place quickly in the household!!!

He has been with us for almost 48 hours and has been such a great dog. I bet he is exhausted, he moves every time anyone in the house moves!!!

He is potty trained....doesn't beg for food....allows anyone to take his toy.....doesn't dart out the door when left open...and hardly barks.

Nothing seems to unnerve him....he even sat in the garage with Pete yesterday as he pounded on an axle on the dirtbike without even a flinch.

Tomorrow will be the first time he is at home for some time while we are at baseball and racing. We have only 2 races left in the playoff season for racing. Davis is head to head with his friend and we are really hoping he can do well this weekend.

I will post more pictures of our big guy soon. I wish I had the camera with me this morning when I let Hunter come with me to take Matt to school. He was a little confused with the windshield wipers and kept trying to "catch" it.

No comments: