Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life Goes On

This has been a pretty emotional week so far....I would be okay if it would get easier!!

Yesterday I decided to quit.....(not my paying job Mom...no worries)....on taking Matt to school in the mornings. He is just so finicky and I just can't handle the crying. Pete took him this morning since I officially turned in my resignation yesterday effective immediately. I haven't burn the bridge or anything....I just need some space!!!

Hopefully the gas situation will be getting better soon.....I have done my best to conserve as much as I could!!! I am under a quarter of a tank right now, but it seems like the lines have improved a lot since yesterday!!

We did get some exciting news on Hannah...she has been invited to join the Beta Club. She has done such a great job this year in getting involved...she is in Chorus and on the News Team. Pete and I were never very involved in school, so it is great to see her doing her own thing and getting involved!!

We also received some random news today on Matt....he failed his eye test at school. WTH? We just had them checked at the end of July. Hopefully he was just confused on the test and didn't know what the "answer" was but not because he can't SEE it!!! Awesome - 4 years old, no front teeth, shaved head (maybe Pete will let it actually grow some) and glasses!!!!

I will be traveling for work next week down to Orlando and down the coast to Miami. I think it will be good to get away for a couple of days!! I will be staying in West Palm and I may just have to sit by the ocean and remember how truly blessed I am. I am pretty sure that visiting 4 nursing homes will surely help me feel blessed!!!

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

Keep your head up, Sally! I'm proud of you for taking something off of your plate that has been hard on you. I know it's not easy, but Matt will be fine, and you won't be stressed. Keep us updated on his eyes. Bizarre--it has never seemed to be an issue. Tell Hannah congrats for me! Sending love to the Yosts.