Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Angel Whisper

Tonight was my first night of teaching my 5th grade PREP (CCD) class.

I'll admit that I was a little nervous and maybe a little weak (I gave blood right before class because I forgot to go earlier in the day).

Davis and I were getting the classroom ready...arranging the tables and chairs...getting the prayer table ready with a bible. I reached in the cabinet to get a bible because the one in the box is for younger children. I grabbed the one on the top.

I opened the front cover and saw the following inscription:

Presented to Transfiguration Catholic Church

By Sally Yost

For the Love of our Angel

Jake Yost

A couple of years ago (probably more than 6 years ago), the church asked for money for bibles for the kid's classrooms. I bought 3, one for Hannah, one for Davis and and one for our baby angel Jake (Matt wasn't here yet). I am sure there were hundreds purchased (there are at least 10 in the room I am in).
What a wonderful way to feel God's love and support!!!
Thank you Jake for the support...Mommy loves you always and forever!! Thanks to you the class was great!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Pure awesomeness ... that is all I can say.

lseabolt said...

Gave me chills.