Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Stinky Homecoming

We went camping this weekend (not the roughing-it-kind of camping) with my parents and sister. We only camp about 30 minutes away, so we aren't far. We had a GREAT time and look forward to Labor Day weekend when we go again!

When we walked in the door on Sunday, we were greeted with a TERRIBLE SMELL!!

Pete did the dishes before we left on Friday and there was nothing in the trash that smelled. He said he ran the disposal as well. The smell was definitely coming from the sink!!
I poured bleach, baking soda and anything else I could think of down the drain...but it still smelled like butt.

I ended up scrubbing the rubber drain thing and all inside the disposal. That finally did it.

I guess I have added a "to-do" before the next time we leave the house for a couple of days.

No comments: