Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 1


We are almost done with our first week of school for the new year.

Hannah is LOVING it!!!

Davis acts like he is an old pro.

Matt - he is doing well once we can get him on the bus, but is crying once he gets out of the car to get on the bus (talk about heartbreaking). I had to go to the school today to drop off some paperwork and accidentally ran into his class in the hallway...he immediately started crying. He is doing well otherwise and is even trying to not suck his thumb. He told me the first day that he only sucked his thumb at naptime and he covered his thumb with his blanket so no one would see.

They are all VERY tired by the end of the day!! I am tired of all the paperwork!!

Because I am terribly lazy, you can go here to see the pictures I uploaded to Facebook from their first day. You don't need an account to view the pictures.

Tomorrow we will be going camping with my parents and Lisa and her kids (they are borrowing Woody's camper). My Lou (my nephew Landon) goes to kindergarten on Monday, so I am glad we get to spend the weekend with him.

I think next year the school district needs to not start the year during a FULL MOON.....I have heard the kids have been a little crazier than normal.

No comments: