Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Brace-Face

Hannah is now a brace face (her words, not mine).


This is pre-braces (you can see we have a ways to go)

She is only getting the top ones for now, but these are the ones that need the most movement. She did awesome while they put them on. Her cheek got stuck on a wire when we got home and she had somewhat of a meltdown. We finally got it loose and covered the wire with wax. She is pretty sore now and I think it will be worse tomorrow.

Here she is....Miss Brace Face!!!

She also had her dance recital rehearsal tonight. She did really well and I am really looking forward to her recital on Wednesday!!

This has been a long day but one I will remember forever....my little girl is not so little anymore!!

3 comments:

lseabolt said...

I just love Hannah. Tell her that the braces look great, and I'm glad to see she can still wear the very cute shirt I bought her. :) Can't wait to see her soon. Wish her the best on the recital. I should have told you I wanted to go, but time got away...again.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her braces. And she's much stronger then I was. After I had mine put on I refused to eat for a whole day because as I recall, "It hurts like they tried to rip my teeth out".
I hope that her recital went perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Braces are so sexy when a smiling little girl is eagerly anticipating my cum.