Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I couldn't let this day pass without wishing two of the best fathers in my life, my dad and my husband, a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!


Pete - our kids are so lucky to have you!!! Being a stay at home dad is not an easy job....but you make it happen day in and day out!! What a gift you give to each of your children.....can you imagine how confident Hannah will be and what kind of dads our sons will be?



Pop, Big Guy, Dad - you have always been and will forever be my HERO!! You are the kind of dad that many people can only dream of!! Thanks for teaching me how to really "listen" to a engine (it has really helped with Davis' dirtbikes) and for making me believe that I could do anything. You rock!!!!!!!!!!! I am forever your rattleass!!!

No comments: