Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Are you kidding me?

I am in Orlando waiting for my flight to go home (current estimate is a 3 hour delay). Many flights at least to Atlanta are delayed due to weather. I am watching a complete idiot of a dad who feels it is appropriate to have his kids bat around a beach ball in the middle of the terminal. In fact, he was even participating in the game up to a couple minutes ago. I have seen the kids run into people, the ball being hit at people.

Seriously.....what the hell is wrong with some people

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have found that in general, people are very inconsiderate of others. I actually remarked about this to Ian recently because I realized how nice and friendly everyone was in South Dakota and how not nice they are here.