Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Done

I did it....I am done...Yippee!!

I had my scan this morning and I should know the results in the next week or so. Judging though from the Nuclear Medicine (scary huh?) lady's comment that maybe the doctor will leave me alone for a few years, I think it might be clean!!

I have been holed up in my basement for the last two days to make sure the radiation I received for the scan didn't hurt anybody else (couch down there not too terribly uncomfortable). I did get more work done there than I would have at the office!!! Pete took the kids out riding all day yesterday, so I had the house to myself.

Hannah has kept in touch by sending me e-mails.....sign of the times I guess. She said she was excited for Friday because then she can give me a hug. Me too Hannah Bear, Me too!!

4 comments:

Woody said...

Congrats freak!

Love ya

Sally said...

Wow....I can just feel the love Bro!!! Actually I am shocked you actually read my blog, I guess I will need to watch what I say about you on here!!!

Woody said...

Mom made me look. oh wait, maybe you never told me you have a blog!!!

Hepplers said...

Great news Sally. I'm so impressed you can keep this blog up with everything you have going on in your life. We appreciate the updates.