Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fascinated

Due to the hailstorm and tornado that hit our area on May 20, we need a new roof. We got our insurance check, had the mortgage company endorse it and we called our friend whose family owns a roofing company, Thermaguard.

We got a call from the company on Friday saying the shingles and the dumpster would be delivered on Monday and work would start on Tuesday.


They were true to their word!!

The boys thought the dumpster was pretty cool!!


At 7am this morning...the pounding began!! I actually thought the kids were dragging something down the stairs (the kids slept through at least an hour of them working)!!


The backyard was quickly filling up with the old shingles

Oh how I wished I could stay home and watch....I am so enthralled with it all!!

The sun prevented me from getting a good picture

**Update**

I may not be able to be home, but at least I am getting pictorial updates from Pete

No comments: