Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Boys

I have always been partial to boys....so much that I truly love about them. My dad is still my superhero....God knows I love being married to one!!!

Being a mom to boys is a dream come true for me!! I love that they want to marry me and never leave home!! They are pretty easy to raise....very little drama!!!

I am not the least bit bothered by most of the nasty, gross things boys do on a daily basis....believe me I have heard enough "barking spiders" to last a lifetime.


But there is one thing that drives me crazy.....



Is "aim" really that hard? Do you know that your neck turns.....you don't need the whole body to turn to every little sound!!! How about trying to write your name in the water....it takes some concentration, but I bet you can do it!!!


All you moms of boys know exactly what I am talking about!!! Thank God for Clorox wipes!!!

While looking for images for this post I came across the below product....I am going to seriously look into it!!! I guess I am not alone!!! What are the chances the boys would actually put the shield up?


No comments: