Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hula Hoops are not for Matt

We have spent a lot of time in the last couple of days playing on the Wii....mostly Wii Fit. Pete is so proud of his ski jump that "no one can touch" as well as his 38 second tightrope walk.

Matt loves the hula hoop exercise. He is so funny when he does it. I just don't think Hula Hoops are for boys!!!

Below is a video I took of him...sorry about the lack of light!! Yes, he is wearing his dirt bike pants.

I can't believe we only have one more day with the kids before they go back to school. This week has gone by very quickly. I am hoping for some job action this week!! I surprisingly got 3 calls from recruiters on Monday for jobs they were submitting me for. There is one that REALLY interests me, but who knows if they will choose to interview me. Seriously, who wouldn't love me after they met me?!!

Pete took his test for the Sheriff's department on Tuesday and should find out on Tuesday or Wednesday whether he passed or not. I sure hope he does because I think he is really ready to get back to work!! He has been much more bearable since he took his test!!!

Thanksgiving was wonderful...very low key. Lisa and Jason did make it and brought little Miss Lilah. It is so great to have a baby around. I know Lisa got really tired and sore, but she was a trooper!!! How could we not feel thankful when our family was blessed with a healthy little girl!!!

No shopping for us this weekend. I have been peeling wallpaper and picking out a new paint color for the kitchen. Pete took the boys riding yesterday and Hannah was at my brother's. I had a wonderful afternoon to myself. I was able to beat the final level of George of the Jungle and beat Pete's score on the soccer thing and the bubble thing (of course he said he doesn't even like those games...whatever).

No comments: