Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

To Baby Girl

Sweet Baby Girl,

On the eve of your birth I wanted to let you know how much I love you!!

Some people may wonder why you mean so much to me....I am just your aunt.

I am just so happy for your mom (my sister) and dad....they will be the best parents of a little girl.

Your mom will be the one that will clothe you in the cutest clothes....fix your hair....play Barbie's with you. Your Aunt Sally will be the one that will do crafts with you and teach you to sew. I will cuddle with you as much as you let me.

I want to be as good of an aunt as your mommy is to my kids. I can't wait for you to get to spend time with Hannah (she will be 22 when you are 11 - that makes her so excited).

I can't wait to meet you Baby Girl and I can't wait to come up with a nickname.

Until we meet....

Aunt Sally

2 comments:

lseabolt said...

Thank you.

JMarques100 said...

I know what you mean about going to love having a new baby to fuss over. I am so much enjoying Savannah. It's been so long since we've had a baby in the family. Congratulations to you all.