Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Again...

I am back in the job market again!! On Wednesday I found out that my company is downsizing and I am one of those cut.

I have been busy networking with my recruiters and posting resumes. I absolutely HATE looking for a job and interviewing!!!

I have been given some time to get something, but who knows if it is enough.

If anyone knows someone that needs an experienced, awesome CPA, please let me know!!!

We are doing okay, just a little shocked. Any prayers for a quick and successful job hunt would be appreciated.

I will be back tomorrow with some fun updates about the kids....we have been attending end of season baseball parties and a wonderful veteran's day celebration. I may even have to throw in another video of "Dog"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you've been put out of a job. Good thoughts will be going your way for a speedy job search!