Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed

Today I truly felt the blessings of the Gift God gave to us with the birth of Jesus.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at my parent's last night where my sister gave me the best gift ever....I got to handle two of Lilah's wardrobe changes!!! Anyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE babies and it was wonderful to spend some one on one time with our newest addition. We had a great time with each other and everyone was VERY pleased with how generous my parents were again this year!!!

This morning started a little early for my taste (we told the kids they couldn't come downstairs until after 7).....7:02 they were in our room telling us it was after 7! Santa managed to put the squeeze to the wallet and delivered some wonderful presents to everyone!!!

Christmas dinner was at our house this year with Pete's mom and step-dad (here from Florida), Pete's dad, and my parents sharing in a casual dinner. We enjoyed playing "Oh Hell" and a game that I am sure I will catch "hell" for in the days (and years) to come called "Swap" (Not sure I have seen Pete laugh that hard in years....and that was during the instructions).

Tomorrow will bring a visit to the unemployment office and possibly a shopping trip for a new washer (ours went out on Tuesday - it is only 17 years old!!!).

I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!! Please take the time to remember the good in your lives!!

No comments: