Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh to be 4!!

Matt really keeps us on our toes....he is busy busy busy. He doesn't quite understand why he has to wait to open presents until Christmas. He opened a present sent to him from his aunt today and all I found was the open box.....he had hid the present in the closet because he didn't want me to know he opened it (I guess he didn't think about the box or the wrapping paper).

Yesterday I took him to the store to buy his brother and sister a present (thank you Grandma and Papa for the $) and I told him he could buy Davis a "hot wheels car". Matt said "shoes"? (he has Hot Wheels shoes) and I said "no....a CAR". Matt laughed and said "oh, I didn't hear very good because I don't have teeth".

**He has been concerned that people can't understand him because he doesn't have front teeth and I always tell him that I just couldn't hear him....I guess he twisted it a little bit!!**
All of that energy eventually comes crashing down.....

No comments: