Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Through the ears of a 4 year old

The below song by Garth Brooks has been a favorite of Davis' for a couple of years. It is a Christmas song, but he loves it all year long. I keep it in the car and he will request it often.

Today the boys and I went to get Hannah from school (she had chorus) and I put this song on.

About halfway through the second time we listened to it, Matt says "I think I might cry"

"This is a nice song Mom"



I couldn't agree more Matty!!!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi Sallie, I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I've gotten several comments from you and please know..I don't miss any. I'm just now getting to you. Big hugs your way. Many thanks for praying and loving a complete stranger.
I pray all is well your way.
Hugs..Andrea "The H family"