Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Because I need to lighten the mood around here!!!



This is my dad from Christmas 2005. He got a new helmet for his motorcycle. I guess he felt like he needed to try it out.

(I didn't intend any disrespect to Special Education, my dad's name is Elwood and he goes by Ed by many people....and he really WAS quite special this night).

*********************************************

Tomorrow morning Pete goes for an interview with our county's sheriff's department.

I am not sure he has ever been on an interview for a "grown-up" job. I am sure he is nervous.

There is still a hiring freeze, but at least it is a step forward!!!

He also has something else brewing on the job front but I don't want to jinx it.

************************************

We have made it through day 4 on our new exercise program.

We are actually walking over 3 miles each day and it feels GREAT!!!!

Hopefully we can figure out how to get day 5 in tomorrow with a very busy day in store for us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Uncle Ed is quite special indeed. Thanks for the laugh!