Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A day late

We didn't exercise yesterday, but sure enough we got up at 7:30 on a SATURDAY to go get our walk/run today. Hannah spent the night at her friend's, so we had to have the boys come along.

The boys rode their bikes....gave us at least 5 heart attacks because they couldn't stay on the right side of the road.

I figure if we can overcome the obstacle of "what to do with the kids" we are really SERIOUS about this!!!

We are off to a double header softball game for Hannah and then we are off to the RACES!!! We haven't been racing in so long and we really miss our racing friends!!!

I guess I better jump in the shower before I have to hear Pete say that I am making everybody late (we all know I would never cause that...on purpose that is).

I hope you all have a great weekend....we are enjoying some beautiful weather here. We even had to turn on the A/C yesterday!!!!!

No comments: