Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It Rhymes

When Davis went to daycare (from the time he was 14 weeks old until almost 2), the director always called him "Mavis". I am not sure where it came from, but I don't think I ever heard her call him anything different. In fact, we just saw her last month (she is the regional director of the daycare that Matt goes to Pre-K at), and the first thing she asked was "How's my Mavis?".
On Sunday as we were driving to a party, the kids were talking about their names and what it rhymes with. We had "Hannah Banana" and "Matty Fatty" and then Davis piped up with what he wanted to be called.....


Davis Anus

I couldn't make this up if I tried!!!! We told him it might be better if doesn't share that one with his friends!!! I think "Mavis" is a MUCH better nickname!!!

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

He might not want to share that one with his aunt either. Too funny!!!