Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday

As a new "blogger" I have not participated in a "blog carnival" before, but I really liked this idea. It is somewhat of a "cleansing" exercise (click on the box above to see the blogger who started it). You have to blog about things you "didn't do". I had several "Not Me" moments over the weekend....so allow me to "cleanse".
  • I did not promise my kids gum if they allowed me to go to the store by myself and then "forget" to actually buy the gum - that would be mean.

  • I did not secretly pray that my son won his oil inject class no matter what it took - it is really all about "doing your best"...right?

  • I did not justify not taking Matt to church school because we were on fall break and "if" we had gone out of town we would have missed it anyway.

  • I did not tell my son that Daddy was helping me with my stomachache while behind closed doors.

  • There is no way we called someone a crazy loon or wish harmful things to them - really that would be completely wrong.

  • It certainly wasn't me that sat around all day yesterday and pretty much did nothing because I "deserved" it.

Ahhhhhh....I feel so much better now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok-I hopped on over from mckmamas blog. I have to tell ya, the daddy helping you with your stomachache had me in stitches!!!!