Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Blues

I seriously have a case of the Monday Blues....I am tired from a busy weekend and I really just want to go home and crawl into bed!!!

I will try to unload my camera from Dave and Matt's first baseball game tonight. They played at the same time on Saturday and because Daddy was pitching for Matt's team...I went from one field to the other!!! Saturday night the boys raced and they both did great!! Matt had a little spill at the start that gave Mommy a bit of a heart attack, but he got up and kept going!! Davis was a little speed demon and seems to have found a little fire in his belly!!

We went to Lisa's yesterday to celebrate my two nephew's birthdays. We had a great time...I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. I got to see the new bedding and such for my niece (due November 19th) and the room is going to look so cute - I can hardly wait to meet her!!!

My parents were gracious enough to take our kids with them because we had bowling. I bowled like poo....didn't feel great (didn't even feel good enough for wine and I had earlier in the day signed Noah's card from "David" instead of "Davis").

Knew this morning wouldn't be great for the boys and it wasn't. At least Davis got on the bus without me having to carry him (which would be a repeat from last week)!!! Matt cried when I took him to school (he also cried yesterday when I took him to church school).....lovely way to start the day!!!

Tonight it is gymnastics for Hannah and baseball practice for the boys. I know this is only the beginning, but WOW it is tough!!!

No comments: