Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

OCD

I have known for awhile that Matt is VERY particular about a lot of things....

His shoes must be put on "right"...the tongue must be pulled at precisely the right moment.

His socks can't have any "bumps" on them....not really sure what they are, but he will pull them off in a NY minute if they are not right.

His clothes must have a 4 in the size...even though now he is 5. We have a couple 4/5 that he is okay with because it has a 4 in it.

His jacket and backpack must be put on BOTH hooks at school....not just one side.

This morning I learned a new requirement....he puts his pants on with his right leg first...not the other one!! I thought he was going to lose it this morning when I put them on the wrong leg first.

Lord help me with this one!!!

No comments: