Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Excuse me Tooth Fairy....but this time it is for REAL

Matt lost his first real tooth today (see here for the explanation of his front teeth)!!



It has been loose for a little while and he has been a bit concerned about it. He told me on Friday when I picked him up from school that he was scared people would laugh at him when it came out.

I am not surprised he is losing them so early....his first tooth (probably the one he lost today) popped through at 4 months and I only found it because I happen to put my finger in his mouth. He was never unbearable when he was teething.

Congrats Mattman......I am sure the Tooth fairy is just as excited to get another tooth!!

I think his other bottom tooth will fall out in a day or so.....hopefully he won't be as concerned about this one!!

No comments: