Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Too Serious

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to one of those car surveys where you get paid to give your opinion.

It was supposed to be about 2 hours....but I figured no way that it would take that long.

Regardless....I am unemployed....the money was too good to pass up!!!

I get there at my appointment time (11:30) and start the grueling tasks of filling out millions of questions (ok - I know it was not quite a million but it seemed like it).

You are supposed to first rate all of the exteriors of the six cars. Then you are supposed to go one by one and answer tons of questions on the exterior and interior of each car. Sit in the front seat...adjust the seat and the steering wheel, get out and get back in to see how easy it is to get in and out, rate visibility, etc. Second you get in the back seat and answer some questions. You had to look in the trunk and put a box in it.

This could go fairly quickly.....especially after you have done one (for example, you can see how easy it is to get in as you are getting in the front seat the first time....no need to actually get in and out).

What then caused me to be there for 2.5 hours??

Some people took it way too serious!! At each car they would go through the whole routine...which caused me to have to wait just to have a turn to sit in the car.

I gave my honest opinions...but I gave my first impression.

If I get the opportunity again, I am going to try to go at a later time....when all the old ladies will be home in bed!!!!!!

No comments: