Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Saturday

We have been getting rain for days now.
I love that it is hopefully washing away the gross yellow pollen that falls this time of the year.
I don't love the fact that my boys are not able to go outside and they have been bouncing off the walls!!! At one point, Davis was pulling Matt around the house by his blanket...


I remember when a rainy Saturday meant an all day Lifetime Movie Marathon. No such luck when you have kids in the house!! I am getting a few movies in today, but it is in between telling the boys to calm down...quit running....leave the dog alone...no more cereal...and so on!!

Pete did accomplish something today...Matt got a haircut.

I also figured out what Pete has to bribe him with...Matt gets to control the air.

Here is short video of the end of the haircut...

Now we are off to eat some Chili at Pete's dad's house.

I think the rain is supposed to stop by tomorrow....whew!!!!

No comments: