Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Proof

That I need to go back to work....
******************************************
I made all of these in the last week.
(none from scratch...I am friends with the box)
******************************************

The Pi Cake for Hannah


The Monkey Bread


Shamrock cupcake "cake" for Matt for school

Strawberry Cheesecake cups for Matt
(he wanted something with "strawberries on it")

Another cake because Hannah doesn't like cheesecake.

I also made shamrock cookies for Matt to take to church school...forgot to take a picture of those!!
***************************************
The urge must have worn off though, because everything is store bought for the family March birthday celebration tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

You have made me so hungry! I should have gone to your house this week. Everything looks so yummy!