Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Frequent Visit Points??

I don't think my children should be on first name basis with the school nurse...and vice versa.

My kids go to the clinic like they go to the bathroom.

What is up with the teachers.....is it just easier to let them go to the nurse instead of redirect them?

In the last 5 school days, we have received a call from the nurse on 3 of those days. We are used to Hannah going to the nurse (the nurse has given her Chapstik and mints), but 2 of those days have been for Davis. Granted, one day Davis was sent by his teacher for possible pink eye.

At least the nurse will have a break from the Yost kids for a week....winter break is next week. We are going to take a couple days and visit Pete's mom in Florida. I think we all need a break!!

2 comments:

lseabolt said...

My guess is that they are reacting to the situation at home. No matter how much you try to keep it from the kids, they are going to sense something isn't right. My guess with Davis is that he is able to get attention from you individually if he gets to go home. This gives him the stability he needs. Maybe you should talk to his teacher and explain the situation. I bet she would be more apt to try to redirect at that point. Thank you, Dr. Lisa! :)

Coachdad said...

Enjoy your break...sounds like you need it!