Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Now I know

Today Pete and I were getting gas on a BEAUTIFUL winter day in Georgia with Davis. The temp is close to the 60's and is a nice change from what we had earlier this week.

Pete was in a short sleeve shirt and really enjoying being outside.

Dave says to me..."Now I know why Daddy stays warm on his shoulders and arms"

I said "really, why is that?"

Davis -"Because of his fur"

Thank God gave me these kids....they keep me laughing for sure!!!!


**For the record, Pete isn't that hairy....and that is NOT him or his mullet in the picture**

3 comments:

sAm said...

I'm sorry...but ew. Glad to hear the photo's not of your SO - and I'm jealous of your weather! We're looking at mid 40's here in Michigan (that's coming off a week of sub-zero temps!)

M said...

I thought I recognized that stadium and it's not in Georgia!

Hepplers said...

Hilarious! I appreciated the laugh. Thanks.