Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart Notes



I bought some candy hearts today for me the kids. They are actually Smarties that are called Heart Notes. I had to pick up Hannah today from News Team at school and I gave her a roll of the candy. Her first one said "Sweet Thing" and then suddenly on the radio we heard "Sweet Thing" by Keith Urban (I think). So we started talking about some of the other sayings...like "Dream On" and "Awesome". Hannah looked through her hearts and says "this one says Homey"

I did think that was a little strange, but I was reminded of this picture taken almost 5 years ago when we taught Davis to cross his arms with a hat on and say "Was sup Homes".

Please note that I think his shorts are on backwards (and why was he wearing shorts, flip flops and no shirt in April)....Matt was a newborn so I must have been a little out of it!!

Then Hannah said...."Oh...it says HONEY".

Whew....at least there are some things that are sacred!!!

No comments: