Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home

Ahhhhh...we are home. We had a nice trip home until about the last hour. The weather got really bad and we got pummeled by hail. I haven't had the heart to go look at the car yet. The kids were really good and they are all fast asleep in their own beds.

Hunter was VERY excited to see us and ran around like crazy. He is now sleeping as well. We had two neighborhood kids pet sit for us and they did a GREAT job! I missed him like crazy!! The kids were very worried that the storms would scare him....I am not even sure he noticed!!

Mom - you would be so proud of me...my bags (and Matt's since we shared a bag) are unpacked and the laundry is done (folded and put away even).

Tomorrow I will hit the job hunt hard!! I found out today that I didn't get the job with the county either.....rejection really bites!!!!! I am sure there is something out there for me....I just have to have FAITH.

I guess it is time for me to hit the hay...in my own bed!!! We still have two days out of school for "winter break" and then we are heading to the Supercross at the Georgia Dome on Saturday!!!!!

1 comment:

Coachdad said...

Best of luck with the job hunt...Hunter seems like a great dog!